At Nemo Power Tools, we invent, develop and manufacture tools. It's what we're passionate about, what we do everyday and what we're all about. One could say we're obsessed… Obsessed with tool innovation, engineering and quality. If you are a growth hacker with a passion for technology and marketing and thrive on the challenge of building best-in-class brands at an exponential pace, we'd love to connect with you!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in China, Las Vegas, Israel, Australia and Indonesia, Nemo Power Tools empowers builders and makers around the world to get their jobs done smarter, faster, more comfortably and efficiently.
Who You Are
You are a visionary with an exploratory mind and a passion for problem solving. You like to push boundaries and enjoy the challenge of applying different beneficial technologies to new power tool products in a fast-paced design cycle/ startup work environment. You have proficiency in 3D CAD design such as SolidWorks and hands-on experience building functional prototypes as well as an educated understanding of strength of materials and manufacturing processes.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Founder and CTO in the design process to meet all quality, performance and cost objectives from start to finish.
- Perform hands-on research & development, prototyping, product testing, data collection to define product specifications and bill of materials.
- Conduct tolerance stack-ups and system analysis to guarantee uniform product assembly and functionality throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Solve technical problems, make recommendations and implement corrective actions.
- Build 3D models to test product designs.
- Help identify and define user requirements and develop tests to mimic end user tasks in job site scenarios.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in mechanical design
- Practical experience in building prototypes, products teardowns, and reporting/analysing findings or corrective actions
- Solid understanding of GD&T, tolerance stack-ups, and expertise in 2D/3D software
- Strong desire to learn and incorporate new technologies/processes.
- Good verbal and written English communications skills. Ability to work with a diversified team and remote manufacturing centers.
- Proven leadership and exemplary project management skills.
- Rudimentary knowledge and experience with electro-mechanical design, electronic assemblies, and/or DC circuits is a plus.
- Practical experience with power tools is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Open-planned office close to the Las Vegas Strip.
- Lunches delivered by DoorDash.
- Significant opportunity for personal and professional growth.