GRABO – How to Get the Most Out of Your Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120
The best way to lift and carry items of weight is a subject that has been visited in many different ways since ancient times. It is such a need that it led to inventions like the wheel, the wheelbarrow, and the forklift. These are things that we cannot see the modern world functioning without.
The Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 is another step in the right direction for heavy lifting. In fact, this small tool has the power to lift up to 375lbs and is capable of moving all manner of materials.
How to use the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120
The Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 has been designed to move all manner of materials, from absorbent concrete slabs to sealed granite. It is an essential tool for laying garden pavers safely and accurately. The electric-powered vacuum in this tool ensures that it can maintain a firm hold on materials that are slightly porous. This makes it extremely useful for landscapers and builders, as it can safely carry absorbent building materials.
By placing this unit on a slab or tile and turning it on, the electric vacuum is activated. This vacuum can remain activated when moving an item to ensure the hold remains firm if the material is slightly porous. If it is a non-porous material that you are moving with the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120, the vacuum does not need to be activated once it has a firm hold of your item. The item will remain secure until you hit the red button to release it.
The Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 has been designed to safely carry absorbent building materials.
Step by Step Instructions for the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120
The Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 is designed so that it can be used both in a parallel and perpendicular fashion. When holding it at a perpendicular angle, it can hold up to 375 lbs. When holding something parallel to yourself, it can still take up to 265lbs. Using the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 is easy. Just follow these simple steps.
- Firmly press the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 against the item you wish to lift.
- Press the green button. This activates the vacuum and ensures the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 has a secure hold on your item.
- You can leave the vacuum on as you move your item for extra safety. Newer models of the GRABO have an inbuilt sensor that will reactivate the vacuum if the pressure goes down, as can happen if your item is slightly porous, like a marble or granite paver.
- Move your item using the ergonomically designed Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 handle.
- Place your item down and press the red button to release it.
The Many Things the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 Works With
While the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 has been designed with absorbent building materials in mind, it is a versatile unit that can work on all manner of materials.
- Glass. Glaziers, window fitters, and car windshield repairers all see the benefits of the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120, as they can use it to move glass panes easily, safely, and without leaving a mark.
- Wood. From framers to carpenters to movers, there are many reasons why one would need a tool to assist in moving wood. It’s not just the weight of the wood; wood is long, often awkward, and getting hands in the right place to safely carry it can be a challenge. This tool takes that challenge away.
- Metals. Metal tiles, metal appliances, or steel framing: there are a number of trades that spend a lot of time moving metal. Having a Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 with its comfortable handle can make the job safer.
- Stone. Granite, concrete, marble, brick, clay are all items that you may use in landscaping but can also be used in home renovation. That large granite countertop? No problem. Heavy slabs to go around your pond? Easy. The Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 can handle it
The Versatility of the Flieguan Accu Handy FXAH 120 makes it useful for a variety of trades.
Become a GRABO Insider
Get access to priority updates and other exciting bonuses now.