GRABO offers Suction Cups that lift glass, natural stone, engineered stone, and other types of material. Their suction cups are offered in single-suction pads, double suction pads, triple suction pads, metal handles, plastic handles, ones with pressure gauges, and more.
Suction cups and soft grippers offer endless possibilities for your lifting and gripping needs. You can, for example, handle board materials or food, open bags, pick electronic components, label, and hold objects.
GRABO lets you put a handle where you need it.
The manufacturer has three models. The Nemo GRABO was the first model of them all and is considered the "classic version" of the brand.
The better version of the Nemo GRABO is the GRABO-Pro, which is currently in production and will be released to the public soon.
Then, last but not least, there is the GRABO H. This version is the "Hobby & DIY" tool made for climbing and alternative uses.
By applying atmospheric pressure and vacuum principles, these hand tools will securely attach to glass, aluminum, sheet metal, steel, plastics, polished stone, fiberglass, countertops, raised floor panels, and a great deal more.
Locking Lever Suction Cup Lifter
1. Used by professionals working with glass, polished stone, and sheet metal, their low profile and versatility make them perfect for lifting and carrying non-porous materials. For the Double Suction Cup Lifters, press the levers down to create a strong, continuous hold. Lift on the levers to break the suction. The Single Cup model creates a hold by squeezing the lever handles together and releases the hold by lowering the pivoting handle.
● Light Heavy-duty duty handles made of strong ABS plastic
● Create a vacuum hold by lifting upward on the pivoting handle
● Release vacuum hold by lowering the pivoting hThe vacuum
● The vacuum Suction pad measures 4.65″ and is molded in durable rubber
● Fast attachment on smooth, nonporous flat surfaces
● Weight capacity of 31 lbs. Overall tool height of 4.25″
● Intended to lift items oriented in a horizontal position only, not vertical.
- Strong sleek aluminum handles and body
- Create a vacuum hold by lifting upward on the pivoting handle
- Release vacuum hold by lowering the pivoting the vacuum.
- The vacuum Suction pad measures 4.87″ and is molded in durable rubber
- Fast attachment on smooth, nonporous flat surfaces
- Weight capacity of 33 lbs. Overall tool height of 4.25
- Intended to lift items oriented in a horizontal position only, not vertical.
2. You create an incredibly strong vacuum hold by easily pumping out the air between the suction cup and the material you are moving; which then allows you to safely and easily lift a variety of smooth-surfaced / non-porous materials and objects.
- Strong aluminum handle and body with black powder coat finish
- Vacuum Suction pads have 5″ diameter and are molded in durable rubber
- Create a vacuum hold by pressing downward on levers until in place
- Release vacuum hold by lifting the levers upward
- Fast attachment on smooth, nonporous floor tiles allow for lifting and carrying tiles
- Weight capacity of 72 lbs. Overall tool length of 13.75″
8" FLAT SUCTION CUP LIFTERS
These pump-style Suction Cup Lifters attach by simply placing the suction cup onto the item being lifted, holding onto the handle, and pressing the pump until the plunger remains recessed and the red line indicator is hidden. Press the top of the release plate to quickly break the suction hold. This is a simple yet efficient design that well-served professional installers for decades.
Types of Flat Suction Lifters
The N series is the premier line of Pump Style Suction Cup Lifters.
These rugged and dependable Lifters are built with 8″, 9″ a, and 10″ diameter vacuum suction cups. Each size is offered with either a metal handle or a plastic handle. Special features are available such as specially designed suction pads for attaching to curved, textured, flexible, or irregular surfaces. All models feature a release lever for quick vacuum release and a check valve which allows for re-pumping without loss of remaining vacuum. The larger the diameter, the greater the weight capacity and stability.
MOUNTING VACUUM SUCTION CUPS
Our cutting-edge mounting vacuum suction cups provide a remarkable, temporary attachment on almost any smooth, nonporous surface, such as metal or glass.
Available in a range of styles, they can be used to mount cameras, scopes, testing equipment, antennas, lights, signs, and much more. Mounting cups employ a threaded stud, female, insert, or tie-down bail to fasten accessories and equipment to the cup.
They attach to either flat or curved surfaces, including cabinets, automobile boats, and RVs. Studs are available in various lengths and threads, including metric sizes.