Las Vegas - USA
At Nemo Power Tools, we invent, develop and manufacture tools. It's what we're passionate about, what we do everyday and what we're all about. One could say we're obsessed… Obsessed with tool innovation, engineering and quality. If you are a growth hacker with a passion for technology and marketing and thrive on the challenge of building best-in-class brands at an exponential pace, we'd love to connect with you!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in China, Las Vegas, Israel, Australia and Indonesia, Nemo Power Tools empowers builders and makers around the world to get their jobs done smarter, faster, more comfortably and efficiently.
Who you are:
You are a high energy person who loves to communicate with customers, dealers and internal stakeholders. You possess a professional, friendly, helpful and positive attitude and outstanding telephone and email etiquette. You are adept and methodical in processing orders and/or claims accurately, promptly and efficiently, as well as resolving issues empathetically and intelligently.
What you will do:
- You will be answering customer calls related to underwater power tools and electric-powered handheld vacuum lifters, in a timely manner while ensuring exemplary customer service.
- Handle inquiries such as quotes, order status, ETA’s, claim status, repair status, return requests, billing/shipping errors, etc.
- Process customers’ orders while verifying customer account number, pricing, ship from location, product availability, etc.
- Process warranty claims.
- Work on complaints referring complaints of product failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records in excel sheets, while maintaining telephone support as needed.
- Troubleshoot Power Tools.
- Handle order distribution when assigned, including managing the general inbox by responding to inquiries and forwarding inquiries in a timely manner.
- Create/review various reports in order to improve the management of accounts for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Meet all expected minimum KPI requirements set forth for the department (orders, tasks, special projects, etc.), including but not limited to Upsells as assigned.
- Liaise with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Proactively accept additional duties and/or responsibilities as directed by management.
- A positive attitude, friendly personality and a good team player.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Be a constant diplomat; resolve issues patiently and be a good listener.
- Detail-orientated with a high degree of commitment to accuracy.
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and to think on your feet.
- Completes projects on time.
- Ability to stay calm in high-pressure situations and thrives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Professional office and email etiquette.
- Not afraid to elevate issues to management or make suggestions for improvements.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus but not required.
Education and/or Experience Desired
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- A College degree or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer Service and/or Call Center experience is a must.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google WorkSpace/ G Suite and Microsoft Office applications is a must (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.).
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced department preferred.
- Experience with CRM systems, B2B, E-Commerce, EDI preferred.
- Work experience in the power tool industry preferred.
- Prior experience in Tool Repair or Rental Repair is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Open-planned office close to the Las Vegas Strip.
- Lunches delivered by DoorDash.
- Significant opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Become a GRABO Insider
Get access to priority updates and other exciting bonuses now.