At Nemo Power Tools, we invent, develop and manufacture tools. It's what we're passionate about, what we do everyday and what we're all about. One could say we're obsessed… Obsessed with tool innovation, engineering and quality. If you are a growth hacker with a passion for technology and marketing and thrive on the challenge of building best-in-class brands at an exponential pace, we'd love to connect with you!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in China, Las Vegas, Israel, Australia and Indonesia, Nemo Power Tools empowers builders and makers around the world to get their jobs done smarter, faster, more comfortably and efficiently.
Who are you:
You are a rockstar in the sales arena with a natural born ability to build long lasting customer relationships and penetrate accounts within new markets. You bring with you connections to diving, yachting and construction supply accounts and/or retail merchandising experience. You may even have prior construction experience or use tools as a home builder, and therefore, you intuitively understand the end users’ needs. You have a good understanding of technical terms, building materials, safety limitations, construction practices etc. and this helps you sell Grabo products.
What you’ll do:
- Research and compile lists of prospective/target dealers and retail stores for use as sales leads.
- Visit construction and job sites to promote the use of Grabo products.
- Work on assigned Google Ads sales leads to develop new relationships/ customer accounts.
- Perform Grabo product knowledge and application training sessions for dealers and other audiences.
- Act as frontline Grabo ambassadors and attend industry events and trade shows.
- Provide support on pricing, quoting, credit terms, orders and many other sales support and account management functions.
- Perform business reporting functions, such as sales reports, call reports, expense reports, and other reports as needed.
- Provide input to the Marketing team and properly utilize and distribute the Grabo marketing department collateral materials (catalogues, brochures, campaigns, Point of Sale and display materials).
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Stay abreast of market conditions, changes and competitor activities within the industry and territory, and communicate findings to internal stakeholders.
- Up sell your vendor base in order to introduce additional Nemo Power Tools products to their inventories.
- Responsible for the sales growth at assigned stores by developing and implementing strategic merchandising plans and acquainting accounts with new sales techniques to increase point of sale and obtain market share.
- Create and maintain monthly reports indicating growth and ability to track and analyze data to ensure targets are achieved.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- 3+ years of Territory Management, a plus
- Background in construction sales, a plus
- Knowledge of power tool industry and/or all phases of construction, a plus
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to successfully cold call new and potential customers.
- Strong self-motivator, with the ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment.
- Proficient in Google WorkSpace/G Suite, Microsoft Office, WooCommerce, Sales Force (desirable)
- Travel required (includes occasional overnight stays)
- Ability to work varied hours/days as required
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Excellent organization skills
- Proof of valid driver’s license and insurance required (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- HS diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Open-planned office close to the Las Vegas Strip.
- Lunches delivered by DoorDash.
- Significant opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.