At Nemo Power Tools, we invent, develop and manufacture tools. It's what we're passionate about, what we do everyday and what we're all about. One could say we're obsessed… Obsessed with tool innovation, engineering and quality. If you are a growth hacker with a passion for technology and marketing and thrive on the challenge of building best-in-class brands at an exponential pace, we'd love to connect with you!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in China, Las Vegas, Israel, Australia and Indonesia, Nemo Power Tools empowers builders and makers around the world to get their jobs done smarter, faster, more comfortably and efficiently.
Who are you:
You are a tech-savvy digital marketer who understands the value of a compelling story and can apply best practices across ads and landing pages to build lasting digital connections with consumers, drive higher engagement and conversions. You have proven experience with running all aspects of a digital marketing campaign (including experience with bid models, placements, audience segmentation targeting, etc). You are highly strategic and can own the process to optimize the entire sales funnel, ranging from audience research, creative copy, visuals to overall product experience. You also have executional comfort on ad-tech areas such as link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, ad serving, measurement and attribution.
What you will do:
- Devise and run digital marketing campaigns to drive higher engagement and brand awareness.
- Assist sales team in creating sales leads in new markets and new territories.
- Design and implement ads, email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Optimize SEO efforts (keywords, ad copy, land pages, images etc.)
- Apply strong copywriting skills and keyword relevancy to create targeted emails, videos, and social media content.
- Ensure alignment of marketing messaging across all social media channels.
- Audit, plan and monitor the company’s online presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Prepare and manage the distribution of online newsletters and promotional emails.
- Give input on ideas for creative and content marketing for the company's digital assets.
- Collaborate with designers and web developers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Research online marketing trends and use insights to keep strategies up-to-date.
- Experience in Digital Marketing or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- 2+ years of experience in Facebook and Google Ads advertising is required.
- Proven experience with B2C social media, SEO/SEM and email campaigns.
- Skills and experience in A/B, multivariate testing.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in writing creative content and photo/video editing.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset and critical thinker.
- Team player that can collaborate with others on projects and tasks.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in HubSpot, Salesforce, Adobe Suite or similar systems.
- Self-starter, solid project management including budgets, attention to detail.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment, able to pivot, multitask and prioritize.
- Strong work ethic, and a team-player with positive and friendly attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Technology Stipend.
- Open-planned office close to the Las Vegas Strip.
- Lunches delivered by DoorDash.
- Remote working.
- Significant opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.