Abaco stone vacuum lifter is a device used for transporting and lifting heavy objects, especially on construction sites. Abaco powers grip vacuum lifter is a technological invention designed to make use of a vacuum to function. What are the benefits of purchasing a GRABO vacuum lifter and not Abaco stone vacuum lifters?
Another term for a vacuum lifter is vacuum tube lifters. Both vacuum lifters are used for lifting objects, and they help take off the stress that comes with manual lifting, but there are a few differences that make GRABO the wisest or the perfect choice. GRABO vacuum lifter comes with a durable battery that powers the vacuum lifter for over an hour, unlike the Abaco stone vacuum lifter that requires manual pumping to function. Also, the GRABO vacuum lifter has all these beautiful features: One Nemo GRABO is packaged together with the following accessories:
- Two (2) rechargeable lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery pack
- Plastic carry case
- Lifting strap (attachable to built-in side hooks) for additional lifting tasks
- Built-in vacuum gauge
- Tile and Floor
- Extra foam rubber seal
The GRABO makes moving and placing a tile, hardwood and vinyl a breeze, whether you’re laying flooring or covering walls. This powerful tool minimizes the risk of damage to expensive materials and maximizes efficiency while reducing the physical workload.
Another reason to opt for GRABO and not Abaco is versatility. GRABO can lift anything ranging from Concrete, tile, rough, metal, and ribbed surfaces – GRABO suction lifters will help you carry and move it all. Unlike Abaco stone vacuum lifter that is more suitable for fragile materials like glass. Using this power grip GRABO vacuum lifter is way safer than handling or lifting materials manually: it also allows the material to be lifted with real sensitivity and precision.
GRABO vacuum lifter is very cost-effective: it is advisable to purchase GRABO Abaco power grip vacuum lifters, and this is because GRABO is also powered electrically and doesn’t require manual pumping; hence, you don’t need that many hands to operate them, and this also means you don’t need to hire extra hands to operate it, unlike an Abaco stone vacuum lifter. When you use a GRABO vacuum lifter, the likelihood of damages to your load is also lessened because they function effortlessly and efficiently.
GRABO vacuum lifters also protect your company from incurring exorbitant insurance claims or employees always taking sick leave due to frequent injuries. Also, lifting is effortless and can be operated by anybody; there is no limitation on the type of person to employ. You can hire irrespective of size or gender, and this helps to improve diversity and flexibility in the work environment. Unlike the Abaco stone vacuum lifter, GRABO vacuum lifters are also easy to maintain, and parts of the vacuum lifters can be easily changed in any case of loss. GRABO vacuum lifters also come in many designs; they are made to be used in multiple ways. Each part of the GRABO vacuum lifter can operate because they have various add-ons and power options. Abaco. When you select the perfect lifting equipment, your business will function smoothly, and you would have successfully saved money that you would have used to buy ropes, wires, chains, hoists, etc., and these equipment are also not efficient.
, Unlike the Abaco stone vacuum lifters, GRABO vacuum lifters can also be mounted on walls or fixed on a small crane system. They are the perfect equipment because of their mobility, making the GRABO vacuum lifter perfect if you have a small space.
Precautions to keep in mind when working with a vacuum lifter:
- Never attempt to operate a lifter until you read and understand the user’s guide; this is the first rule in the operation manual; ensure you are well trained and are not just testing the waters.
- Vacuum lifters are like any other device and need to be maintained from time to time: it is vital to have a schedule for inspection, maintenance, and testing.
- If a vacuum lifter is not functioning correctly, it should be labeled to show that this device isn’t to be operated. Personnel should also ensure that workers don’t attempt to operate an out-of-order labeled vacuum lifter. GRABO vacuum lifters should not be used for any other purpose other than lifting. Ensure every load to be lifted is free of dirt, debris, straps, etc., to allow for an optimal vacuum pad grip and avoid any form of obstruction. Handle the crane hoist of the vacuum lifter in a steady, smooth manner and minimize abrupt movements.
- Never lift or transport loads over personnel. Ensure you and all persons are clear of the load while lifting and manoeuvering to avoid any form of accident or damage. Make sure to replace labels that do not display instructions, cautionary information, or pictograms. Do not use a lifter when capacity, weight, or safety markings are missing. Do this to avoid the danger of overload or misuse of the vacuum lifter.
GRABO vacuum lifter is the perfect lifting device. If you consider a perfect lifting device, then consider the GRABO vacuum lifter. It is a great choice. It is essential to patronize a reliable manufacturer to get good value for your money.