An Abaco vacuum lifter is an air-technology device used to lift, bend, and move heavy stones. These vacuum lifters are machines that can be used to transport a variety of products from one place to another, sometimes within a set area, such as a storeroom or industrial facility. ABACO MACHINES company was established in 1995, and they are known for carrying out in-depth research in other to develop and produce specialized types of equipment for lifting different materials. All their products are known to be of high quality and of great value. They specialize in manufacturing equipment that can lift, store, transport, and cut stone and glass. Therefore, they are greatly used in the forklift industry
Abaco's machines are a certified leader in producing quality lifting and handling machines. Their products have been certified for safety and quality by the TUV Rheinland. Their products are supplied throughout the world, and they have distributors in major cities such as Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Mexico, United Kingdom, United States, etc.
The Abaco vacuum lifter can safely and easily move weighty materials, such as slabs of engineered stone, granite, marble, natural stone, and more. This equipment is produced in various models to meet your specific lifting needs. An Abaco vacuum machine lifter is safe, efficient, simple, and easy to use.
General characteristics of the Abaco vacuum lifter;
- The Abaco vacuum lifter design specializes in lifting, tilting, carrying, and installing a large-size slab.
- The large-size slab is protected from scratching by the two-rubber vacuum suction pad(s) during handling.
- Typically, it has four (4) suction cups.
- The superior vacuum lifter meets the specific requirements of customers.
- To prevent the slab from falling during handling, the stability is held by suction pressure.
- It requires a 120 PSI air supply.
- This vacuum lifter can incline vertically from 0 to 90 degrees.
- The Abaco vacuum lifter for superior lifting maximum workload capacity is 2204 lbs, i.e., 1000 kg, and its minimum workload capacity is 550 lbs (250 kg). This depends on the model of the vacuum lifter.
- The weight of an Abaco vacuum lifter cart is 44 Ibs (20 kg).
- To maintain the pressure of its Pre-Vacuum tank bar, it requires 07-.08 (kg/cm2).
Specific characteristics of the various Abaco vacuum lifter includes:
The Abaco Stone Vacuum Lifter (model SVL100): is the biggest lifter in this family, designed to lift smooth-surfaced stones. For superior lifting of heavier slabs, it is known to have four vacuum cups. It is powered by compressed air power. Its minimum slab dimensions are 52" x 28-3/8”. It has a maximum lifting capacity of 2200 lbs, i.e., 1000 kg. This vacuum lifter can incline vertically from 0 to 90 degrees. Typically, this stone vacuum lifter requires just 11 PSI (0.7 – 0.8 bars). Therefore, it does not require a generator. This is because most compressors in the market today would be enough to operate with these lifters. It features robust construction, and it can lift and tilt the stone slab. In the Abaco stone vacuum lifter unit, a trolley is included. There is also the option for circular or rectangular vacuum pads.
- The Abaco Stone Vacuum Lifter Stone Abaco (model SVL75): an Abaco vacuum lifter for lifting smooth surfaces. It has a lifting capacity of 1650 lbs (750 kg). It is designed to lift stones and is powered by compressed air. Furthermore, it possesses the ability to lift and incline a stone slab. Its construction is quite vigorous and robust.
- The Abaco Stone Vacuum Lifter (model SVL 50): is a type of Abaco vacuum lifter designed to lift smooth-surfaced stones. It is powered by compressed air. It has a maximum lifting capacity of 1100 lbs (500 kg). Not only that, but it also features robust construction, and it can lift and incline a stone slab.
- The Abaco Stone Vacuum Lifter (model SVL 25): is specifically designed to lift stones with smooth surfaces. It is also powered by compressed air and has a maximum weightlifting capacity of 550 lbs (250 kg). It features robust construction with the ability to lift and tilt the stone slab.
- This air-powered Abaco vacuum lifter is manufactured to enable one to lift, tilt, and flip over long and bulky loads seamlessly. Moreover, it is ideal for examining popular weighty plate panels and sheet metals. The heavy-duty Abaco vacuum lifters are regularly employed to move smooth-surfaced large flat objects, such as large plates of glass or long or wide sheet metal panels.
- Typically, an Abaco vacuum lifter is available in White Rubber or Black Rubber Vacuum Pads with an option for circular or rectangular vacuum pads. Therefore, you are to purchase the vacuum lifter that meets your specific needs.
Abaco vacuum lifter has different manufacturer's specifications and product manuals for its various products. This specification includes the minimum slab size and its working load capacity, which will help you choose the appropriate lifter for your company or customer. Lastly, you must follow all the safety instructions included in the product manual of the Abaco vacuum lifter.