One of the leading companies that deals with vacuum material handling technology in the world today is ANVER. This company offers a full range of vacuum lifting equipment and vacuum lifters. That includes electric and air-powered lifters and even self-powered mechanical lifters. No matter the type of vacuum lifter you need, you can be sure of getting it from ANVER.
ANVER vacuum lifters have a robust lifting capacity. You can carry out different lifting operations with these devices, even if the material you are lifting is up to 60,000 pounds or more. You can be sure that the ANVER vacuum lifter will meet your needs.
In this article, you will learn more about the ANVER vacuum lifter, and this will let you know whether you should opt for it or not. With this device, you can increase your productivity and provide a lasting solution to meet any material handling need.
Unique ANVER Features
- Easy to maintain: Whenever an ANVER vacuum lifter is mentioned, the first thing that comes to mind is the ease of maintenance. All the vacuum lifters produced by ANVER are easy to maintain. A common thing with these devices is that only their superior construction and high-quality components are employed in moving parts.
- Simple to operate: Nobody wants a vacuum lifter that's hard to handle. That will only reduce efficiency and productivity. Fortunately, ANVER vacuum lifters are very easy to maintain. The devices are easy to use, and they leave no noise pollution or oil fumes.
- ANVER vacuum lifters feature vacuum cups and pivoting cross arms. These features help to increase productivity because they are adjustable. That implies that they can be used in handling materials of different sheet sizes.
- Safety: In addition to all the features above, the ANVER vacuum lifters are safe to use. One of the main reasons why vacuum lifters are adopted is to increase workplace safety. The ANVER vacuum lifters have proven to offer extreme protection. When you are using these devices for any lifting operation, you'll have this assurance that the load you are lifting will never get released unless you place it on a surface.
- Hoist down and up movement, which provides instant attach and release on loads, and other items. Fast and efficient material handling is enhanced by the connecting and release feature in each cycle. For the mechanical ANVER vacuum lifters, they help to increase the efficiency and speed of handling different materials.
- The devices feature non-slip vacuum suction cups, and they have springs that enhance even attachment at the bottom. Top springs make loading easier for efficient lifting.
- Customizable: ANVER lifters are designed with different customizable features, which makes them versatile. There are various combinations to use for beam, vacuum cups, cross-arms, and vacuum generators. With these devices, you can rest assured that you will meet your lifting needs with much ease. There are different types of ANVER vacuum lifters. They include Air, Electric, or Mechanical – all of which are paired with other pads depending on needs.
- Safety Information: Safety remains a central point of concern when it comes to material handling. As mentioned earlier, the ANVER vacuum lifters. These devices' safety features include a warning system, vacuum leakage sensor, slide assemblies, locking hand knobs, crossarms, slide valve, which is usually with a safety lock, and high lifting capacity.
Other Details About the ANVER Vacuum Lifters
- ANVER is known for the manufacture of vacuum cups, vacuum lifters, suction cups, vacuum pumps, vacuum lifting equipment, and vacuum system components, all of which can be used for other lifting and material handling operations. Also, their generators can be mechanically powered, air-powered, or electrically powered.
- ANVER vacuum lifters can have multiple or single pads, which can be configured depending on the material it is to be used on. There are different vacuum attachments to use depending on the material handling operation.
- The materials are suited for heavy-duty materials and other rugged construction lifting needs. The ANVER vacuum lifters boast so many cool features, and it is an effective solution for heavy-duty lifting applications.
- The next time you see an ANVER vacuum lifter for sale, remember that the device will increase your productivity and work safety. What's more, is that no strict training is required for these devices.
What type of heavy-duty lifting operation are you involved in? Are you sick and tired of the conventional lifting methods that involve the use of chains, hooks, and ropes? These methods are not safe, and they are very slow. Work in an environment that uses these conventional methods. You'll have very little enthusiasm whenever you think of going to work.