The construction industry has been exposed to a lot of technological advancements over the past few years. This has helped to increase productivity, and also to working efficiency. Also, the different technological advancements serve to provide a safer and more conducive working environment for employees.
Construction used to be a risky job because of the different risks that workers are exposed to daily. For example, lifting heavy items was done manually a couple of years ago. This has caused severe injuries and even death in rare cases. There was a great need for a long-lasting solution, and this was achieved.
Today, there are so many devices that help to make construction processes a lot easier. The fantastic thing is that these devices have found applications in construction companies and are also employed by different companies. One of such innovations that have gained global recognition and use is the vacuum paving slap lifter.
The vacuum paving slap lifter is not widely used in lifting slaps of different sizes and weights. It has provided a suitable means for construction companies to work with increased efficiency and minimize the conventional work hazards usually involved in these processes.
Benefits of the Vacuum Paving Slab Lifter
We have provided a brief overview of the vacuum paving slap lifter and why it has been widely employed in different industries above. Here is more detailed information about these devices' benefits to understand the reasons for their application better.
Here are the benefits offered by the vacuum paving slab lifter:
• Safe and Quick: With the paving slab lifter, lifting and moving processes have become safer and faster. A device is a handy tool and what's more, is that it is easy to use. You can use it to lift and install concrete slabs, granite slabs, and other similar products. The device has a suitable carrying capacity which makes it efficient for lifting slabs. In general, you can use it to safely and quickly lift a slab that is up to 150kg and even more. That is why the device is now used in pavement maintenance and construction across the world.
• Minimal Effort: Gone are the days when many people will be hired to lift and handle heavy materials. Today, materials can be lifted and moved from one place to another, irrespective of their size and shape. This can now be done with little or no effort, thanks to the numerous vacuum paving slab lifters available in the market today. The vacuum pads in these devices are designed to provide a firm grip on items to increase performance and reduce potential hazards.
• Fully Adjustable: The ability of a vacuum paving slab lifter to be versatile is an important thing people look out for when selecting a vacuum lifter. Vacuum paving slab lifters are versatile, and they can be easily adjusted to different widths and heights. That will ensure that they can be used to carry out any slab laying operation with increased efficiency. They can also accommodate varying-sized functions for maximum productivity and optimum handling safety.
There are many benefits to enjoy from these devices, and this is only to mention a few.
Considerations to Make before Buying
Want to get a vacuum paving slab lifter for your company? Then it would be best if you considered the following before deciding.
• Materials Supported: It is vital to ensure that the lifter can move and grip a wide variety of items. This is key to ensuring the versatility of the device. Even though the device is a paving slab lifter, it is always good to ensure that it can handle other parts, irrespective of the material they are made of. Examples of these parts include concrete walls and blocks, steel sheets and platers, steel pipelines, cast-iron tanks, and many more. That way, you will be able to carry out other lifting operations with increased efficiency
• What the device can be used for: You need to be aware of the different operations you can use the machine for. Vacuum paving slab lifters can be used for lifting and transporting concrete segments, lifting and positioning platform edges, vertical walls, prefabricated floor slabs, and tactile paving slabs. They can also pick up multiple concrete or steel tubes and arrange them in desired locations. To maximize the benefits of the paving slab lifter you get, you need to know what it is capable of.
• How does the lifter work? In general, vacuum paving slab lifters follow similar operation principles with other vacuum lifters for parallel operations. The device usually has suction cups and operates by utilizing a vacuum. That implies that the suction cups use atmospheric pressure to raise the load. This technique is powerful. It provides a firm grip on heavy loads, especially in restricted or hostile terrain and extreme conditions.
To sum up, there are so many amazing things about vacuum paving lifters. We have provided the benefits and some considerations to make when buying a vacuum paving slab lifter. With this in mind, you can get the device to increase productivity and make your work safer.