Vacuum lifters are devices used to transport a variety of products within a set area, for instance, within a warehouse or manufacturing facility. They can be used for or employed for works as delicate as placing eggs in egg cartons, and as well they can serve other duties such as lifting and transporting heavy-duty loads.
Vacuum lifters use vacuum power to grip and lift a load, and vacuum technology is secure and safe for lifting without the risk of damaging goods or the person operating them. Anver is one of the leading manufacturers of vacuum tube lifting systems in the United States, and it has a wide selection of vacuum tube lifter parts. There is, therefore, a need for basic knowledge about what an Anver vacuum lifter is, its uses, and its procedure for use before getting to understand how it can troubleshoot. Do you want to know the uses of Anver vacuum lifter, here is what you need to know.
ANVER VACUUM LIFTER
Anver vacuum lifters are devices with self-powered and self-cycling transport machines. They are energy efficient and super reliable, with unique features setting the standard in vacuum lifting and also handling sheet plates. Some of the unique features of Anver vacuum lifters include;
• It is simple to operate and can be controlled by one person with ease.
• There are no oil fumes or noise pollution, and it is very easy to maintain as only the highest quality components and superior construction are used with few moving parts.
• They never overheat or burn out.
• Each vacuum suction cup supports an equal amount of load weight with less than 2 inches of sugar drop.
• Anver mechanical vacuum lifters are good for a 100% duty cycle for 24 hours daily operation.
• They are not affected by electrical power brownouts as no wires or hose tangle up in the hoist chain and also no fuses, motors, or switches to replace
• Anver vacuum lifters comply fully with and also meet the standards of U.S ANSI ASME standard B30.20
• They increase the speed and efficiency of the horizontal handling of sheet and plate, panels, and all types of non-porous materials.
BASIC PROCEDURE FOR USING ANVER VACUUM LIFTER
- Switch on the vacuum generator
- The load to be lifted must not exceed the capacity and dimension of the vacuum lifter then put the centre lift on load after taking note of this
- Check to see the valves pads-in-use are open as they must be open before proceeding
- The vacuum lifter should make full contact with the load, then switch to attach and hold on until the vacuum gauge indicates sufficient vacuum level at pads
- Then lift the load a few inches, hold and check to see the vacuum is stable before proceeding
- If the vacuum level reduces, put the lifter down and switch the valve to release
- When this is completed, store unit on optional parking stands or with pads off floor
HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT ANVER VACUUM LIFTER
Troubleshooting is a means of solving a product's problem following a logical and systemic search for the source of the problem and applying a repair method for the solution procedure. Although Anver vacuum lifters producers claim a good engineered in-built that is meant to provide long, trouble-free services, it is not out of place if a problem arises and there is a need for troubleshooting. Troubleshooting should be done by experts, and this process is for correction in order of probability, and they should be checked in this order as this is steps to identify problems and to combat a problem that can arise from Aver vacuum lifter
The problem relating to lifter rapidly losing vacuum first possible cause: damage sealing ring
To solve this, check sealing rings for cuts or tears. Remove and replace already damage sealing rings immediately and put in a new one
Second possible cause:
Damage vacuum conduit
To solve this, check the flexible vacuum tubing for cuts, and if it is discovered to be damaged, it should be replaced with another one. There is a need to check hose clamps and fittings as well to make sure it tightens if need be, here are some reasons
First possible cause: insufficient vacuum
To solve this, check the vacuum too low for causes because the lifter will not load if the vacuum is too low.
Second possible cause: misapplication of filter
To solve this, the lifter should be used alone on non-porous materials. The ability of the generator to keep up with vacuum loss due to load porosity affects the level of vacuum obtained, and it is limited by it. Vacuum pads must be entirely on the road surface and must not be placed over holes.
Third possible cause: vacuum generator malfunction
In case you suspect a malfunction of vacuum generator Anver is advisable to be contacted for instructions on how to repair the unit
The problem relating to vacuum too low
First possible cause: manual shut-off valves
To solve this, you have to make sure that the shut-off valve, if fitted, is completely closed on any vacuum pad not being used.
Second possible cause: vacuum control valve
To solve this, check that valve is in full attach position if not adjust.
Third possible cause: damage of vacuum conduit
Check to see if there is any damage to the vacuum tubing or any cut, then check for loose fittings or hose clamps.
Fourth possible cause: generator
The generator may not be drawing sufficient vacuum; therefore, there may be a need to check this.
Fifth possible cause: filters
To solve this, check for any dirty filters and clean or replace them if there is a need to
Finally, the procedure and use of a vacuum lifter should be done with a sense of duty to have a prolonged life span of the vacuum lifter. Anver vacuum lifter should as well be maintained, and if need be for troubleshooting or repairs, an expert option should be sought first; however, it offers a sustainable, safe, and efficient handling of must type of goods, either heavy or delicate.